Saturday, September 8, 2007

Welcome to my Photography Blog!

I am so excited to start my first blog. In case you are not familiar with blogs, it is a place where you can come and see what I am doing. Periodically, I will be posting specials. So be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you do not miss out. After you have a session with me, I will post a few from the session on this blog. That way you get a sneak peek at how the session went, and you can share it with friends and family.

Just a little reminder that Christmas is coming quicker than we think. It's the time of year to be thinking of getting your portraits taken. Also, I can create custom Christmas cards that you can send to your friends and family.

Check back soon, I believe a special will be posted soon.

Jenn
Capturing Life...One Click at a Time

No comments: